Search This Blog
Monday, July 26, 2010
Welcome
With being a student at Le Cordon Bleu, I feel blessed to work with so many great chefs. I finally decided to start posting the recipes we do in school since I have had a few requests for the recipes. Most measurements are approximate since we have to convert the recipes from large quantities to smaller quantities, so they may need to be adjusted slightly. One thing I have learned with cooking is your eyes never lie, if it looks dry, add some more liquid, and never add all your liquid at once, gradually add it in so you can always adjust what is in the recipe. I hope you guys enjoy making these as I have in school, I will try to add as many as I can so that you guys have a variety to choose from. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment