Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Almost done with Foundations 2

With Foundations 2 coming to an end next week, it is bittersweet! I have had so much fun in this class and have learned so much! I will definitely miss my teacher Chef Lauren Brassil, she has been an awesome teacher and makes learning fun. I can't wait to continue on with my education and learn even more.. It's hard to believe it has already been 3 months, only 18 more to go until I graduate. I hope with this blog people can learn the same I have to cook delicious foods at home. Over the course, I will blog recipes people are interested in that we do in school, and also some of my favorites. I always welcome feedback and any comments! Thank you to everyone who has been supportive throughout my journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment