Search This Blog
Monday, August 16, 2010
Math and Communications
Today I started my 6 weeks of no cooking :( I am in Communications and Math and it is not fun.. I never realized how rusty I was in math until I started doing my homework tonight.. During this 6 week hiatus, I will continue to post recipes we have done at school and also some I have found in either magazines or online.. I hope if you try the recipes I have posted you comment and let me know how they turned out, or if you tweeked it some, what you did in case others would like to try it that way also.. Communications will be a little challenging since I am not very good at public speaking, however I am looking forward to getting over my fears and becoming better at this :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment